The Mythe cargo lift. This highly efficient floor to floor lift brings many benefits to the workplace, being both practical, hardwearing and dependable. The Mythe goods lifts are a proven tried and tested design, delivering an economically priced lift that will provide many hours of reliable and trouble free service.
Ultra shallow pit or up-ramps avoid the requirement for a pit, avoiding the sometimes troublesome requirement for a deeper pit required with other designs, often 600mm to 900mm deep.
Can be customised to include semi-enclosed or a fully enclosed cabin.
- Tried and tested heavy duty design has been refined over many years of production.
- Low maintenance coupled with reliability provides long term cost benefits and high productivity.
- Benefits from being a freestanding structure.
- The flush loading platform permits the lift to be surface mounted so requires no groundworks as such.
- Adaptable design allows for a wide range of loading weights, platform dimensions and range of lifting heights.
- Can be specified with a steel mesh enclosure.
- Optional roller shutters, automatic gate openers.
- Partial pre-assembled structure from our factory making the installation more efficient
- Small space occupation
- High precision and stable hydraulic drive
- Automatic levelling; It is automatically stopped when the platform reaches the target floor
- Overload protection: Hydraulic unit with overload protection device. If overloaded, the lift will not operate
- Emergency Stop: The lift can be stopped immediately in case of an emergency
- Emergency Lowering: The platform can be lowered down manually in case of building power failure
- Anti-burst valves: The hydraulic system is equipped with anti-burst valves, which prevent the sudden drop of the platform if a hydraulic pipe fails
- Safety sensor: Lift will not operate if the goods are not with the platform area
Customized pallet lift platform table, to suit single, double width pallets as well as a wide range of other specialised uses.
Motorbikes this model is ideal to be custom-built around the requirements of motorbike shops and dealerships, where access to upper floors is often required. Again the lift platform deck and lifting requirements for a motorbike lift will be made to order in line with the customer’s requirements.
If the requirement is for a totally flush loading deck, then the Mythe can be recessed into a shallow pit, or alternatively if surface mounted, then customizable up ramps can be supplied for the ground floor.