The TELFORD Single Post Parking Lift offers what is thought by some as the prince of parking lifts offering as it does a truly minimalist approach to car stackers. The single post design offers unrivalled, uncluttered space in and around the parking area, an absolute boon if space is ultra tight. The Telford single post stacker has an ultra small footprint and permits life to go on more or less as before, yet offering double the amount of parking spaces. The footprint can be further reduced by sinking the lift’s frame into the floor allowing for easy through access if required.
The Telford has a lifting platform that is simplicity in itself. With its wide low deck it’s easy to drive cars on and off, and the simple controls mean that this parking lift can be used for standard streetcars, sports cars, and wide door coupes too, without the need to be ultra careful with the car doors, which can be an issue in cramped spaces and getting in or out of a low car with wide awkward doors.
As you would expect from such a user friendly car parking lift, the unit works off standard 240v mains power, so there is no need to bring in a special and expensive three-phase power supply for this lift. just get your electrician to check out that your electrical wiring is OK, and perhaps put in a motor rated breaker on your RCD (fuse board) if needed, and you’re ready to go.
If space is really tight, and or if a really stylish look for the room is being planned, then remote mounting of the motor pump unit can be considered. In both of these circumstances, a site visit would be well worth considering and pay dividends long term.
Strongman Telford Single Post Parking Lift:
- Space saving design minimises footprint used
- Thin profile platform maximises the height available for the cars, very useful in low garages
- Solid platform preventing drips on the vehicle below
- CE certified
- Low power consumption 2.2kw motor
- Automatic mechanical locking mechanism, electric lock release
- 24V low voltage controls with extendable control unit
- Wifi controls are available as an option
- Manual override in case of power failure
- Can be customised